Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Cassie's Journal - May 1, 2018


We’ve started a new month; Ehlana, Naomi, and some of their friends had their first baseball practice of the season; and I’ve been busy all day from our camping wake-up call until now.  It’s been another good day with even-warmer weather, but I didn’t have as much time to enjoy it today – in part because I needed to start catching up on the work and studying I didn’t do last night while playing and camping instead.  Tai Chi by the river and breakfast for ten was a great way to start the day; we had fun at school with extra outdoor time; and then I was busy after school with band and teen praise team practice with a break in between for dinner and our studying.  Michael and I made an appearance at Ehlana’s practice too, but that was just a cameo moment or two on the way to the church – and out of our way because her practices are going to be at the park this year.

Michael didn’t come home with me tonight; I skipped my Magi lesson; and got to work as soon as I got home.  Including the time phasing, that was way-too-many hours ago; I need to have a nap while I still can; and that’s all the news for today.

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!