Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, May 13, 2018

Cassie's Journal - May 12, 2018


Happy 5th Birthday, Beth-Ann White!

I had nothing at all to do with her special day, but mention it for future reference because she’s friends with some of my cousins.  I do hope that she had a good day!

My day wasn’t birthday-fun, but we did just have a great play week in Nashville; so working all day only seems fair.  Michael and I worked the breakfast shift; I did chores around the house and yard all day while Mom gets the weekend off for Mother’s Day; and we finished up our work in time for Dad to cook up a barbeque dinner for five.  I ended up hanging out with Michael at the Inn for a while after doing the dinner clean-up and going for a bike ride with my family on the trail around town; but came home in time for the campfire that Michael and his family joined in on once they were done work for the night.  We had a fairly-large group for that and had a lot of fun; but wrapped up that part of our night by midnight.  Michael and I are having a second camping night, but due to Mother’s Day; we only have Ethan and Ehlana with us – and we’re having kids and teens tents – which works out great for Michael and me! ;^)

I’m writing this while getting ready for the camping, and need to get back to the real-life fun; so that’s all I have for tonight.  We’re sure to have a busy day tomorrow, though Michael and I will be working a lot too; and I’ll hope that my favorite Moms will have an amazing day too – even though the weather is looking a bit nasty if we get the thunderstorms that might hit our area.  I’ll let you know how that goes for us, but it’s time to move on now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!