Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, May 25, 2018

Cassie's Journal - May 24, 2018


The only news of the day for every teen and kid in town is that River View Pizza opened today – and was a huge first-day success!

That’s great news for Rebecca and Jen; but even better news for all of us to finally have a fast food option – and the new hang-out spot too!

I got in on the pizza sampling too, and the food really is great; but I also helped out with the work too; mixed in some exam studying while most of my classmates stopped in for food and to check out the patio tables and seating that really is going to be my favorite new place to hang out with Michael and our friends.  While I helped out with some of the studying, I was also very busy helping out in the pizzeria.  Rebecca and Jen were busy with making and cooking the pizzas; but they had me help out with slicing and boxing them; delivering the patio orders; and doing anything else they needed me to do so they could keep up with the orders.

While we had fun with the work; it seemed as though nearly everyone else in town had fun with the food and socializing.  We even had orders from most or all of the game night players when they were done at the Inn.  That worked for me too, since Mom, Dad, and the twins picked up a bedtime pizza snack too; and had some leftovers for me that I had once I was home and ready to get to work on my bedtime computing.  I didn’t stay at the pizzeria until closing, but I was still there when Michael was done work at the Inn; and he took over helping Rebecca and Jen so that I could eventually come home – though I didn’t get there until a bit after eleven.

The work and studying I’ve done since then wasn’t exciting at all, but I got a lot done; and am ready for the holiday weekend.  It’s also been a very long day; and I need to get some sleep.  We’ve got the town and school clean-up to do tomorrow; I expect to be working a lot between the Inn and pizzeria; and hope that Michael and I will get to have a bit of family and friends fun too.

I’ll let you know how all of that goes for us with the next few updates, but that’s it for tonight; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!