Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Cassie's Journal - May 21, 2018


It’s been another long day, but I have news to cover; so I’ll try to get through it before crashing into nap mode.

First up; let’s talk about future plans coming to life this week – starting with Josiah and Christina.  They started ‘work’ today.  He’s starting to set up his optometry business at the med center; and she’s setting up her new pharmacy there too.  The plan is to open both in about two weeks; so they’re going to be very busy!  While they have the top news story for our town, while I’m on the college grad front; I’ll add that Violet and Dillon are making the transition to full-time employees at the lab.  Dillon joins Uncle Adam as a researcher; while Violet is now Aunt Grace’s second-in-command – as well as gaining new jobs through the family business.

New jobs and the transition to being grown-ups are happening for all of the returning grads; but I won’t cover all of that news tonight.  I’m busy-enough with my own school and work; and in addition to only having four work days at school this week because we’ll have to town clean-up on Friday, and the work Michael and I are doing at the pizzeria to help Rebecca; we’ve added final exam studying to the mix.  Today, we did that after school; included a group dinner at my house; and more studying until nine o’clock.  After that, we went to help Rebecca and Jen; brought some friends along; and got the patio set up and finished by midnight.  While they won’t have a sit-down restaurant, the patio tables by the river will be the new hang-out spot for the teens and kids in town during good weather; and is a great place to have a snack or quick meal with a great view of the river and park.

Michael walked me home again after that; I came up to bed and got to work on my computer; and now I’ve had another late night and won’t have time for more than a nap; so I guess that’ll be it for now.  There is more to come this week, though – including the holiday weekend; so stay tuned for more fun, excitement, and probably too-much work while I go have that bit of down time; and, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!