Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, May 11, 2018

Cassie's Journal - May 11, 2018


We’re home from Nashville; got here in time for Michael and me to work most of the dinner-to-close shift; and now we’re about to have a camping night with the twins and a few of their friends and our cousins.

Our travel day was uneventful, but we had fun too; and I really enjoyed spending a lot of the day cuddling with Michael – whether we were on a bus at either end of the trip or the plane that brought us to our ‘home’ airport from Nashville.

The big news of the day around here should be that the college teens are starting to arrive home for the summer – or longer.  Some of our favorite collegians are home to stay now; and that’s going to make for a very-exciting summer!  Sure, they’ll be home just as I’m getting ready to leave town for the next five years, but my side of the summer plans is going to be amazing too.  I’ll add that I haven’t actually talked with many of those collegians, and not all of them are back yet by any means; but they will be here either this weekend or over the next couple of weeks as they finish up at other colleges.  Violet and Dillon will be in Woodvale for most of the weekend; and back here in time for the Mother’s Day buffet at the Inn on Sunday.  Ditto that for Christina and Josiah; and I’ll have more on the news from quite a few of those relatives and friends over the next few weeks as they get started on post-graduation careers or summer jobs.

We have had a long day already, though, and I want to spend a bit of time with Ethan, Ehlana, and the other kids before I’ll need to crash and nap; so I’m going to wrap this up and get back to my ‘real’ life.  Our trip to Nashville was amazing, but I’m glad to be home too; and even happier to have so many of my favorite collegians coming home this weekend too.  I expect to have a lot to write about with all of that – and my own college plans – over the next few weeks, but I’ll save that up for another update or three, and you can flip digital pages to read all about that news anyway; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!