Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, May 14, 2018

Cassie's Journal - May 13, 2018


Happy Mother’s Day to all of my favorite Moms!

I’m sure that all of the Moms I’ve seen today have been enjoying their special day, and I’ve had fun too, but a lot of work has kept me busy for most of the day too; I’ve had to work late tonight; and need to have a nap while I can still do that.

Michael and I had fun with our camping night with Ethan and Ehlana; though we didn’t stay awake for all that long before getting some sleep.  Tai Chi by the river was great; we had a multi-family breakfast that included the Carringtons and Michael’s family.  Mom and Dad hosted that meal; the fathers and teens did all of the work; and then we had to hurry to get to church on time for the Mother’s Day service.  The teen praise team and kids’ choir helped out with the music for that service; and Pastor John kept the sermon short – if not as short as the annual father’s day message that Pastor Martha did for the Dads every year that always keeps that service to a half-hour or less.

I didn’t get to hang out with my family after church and Sunday school.  Michael and I hurried to the Inn and got to work on the lunch shift prep line.  We didn’t end up having any trouble with thunderstorms during the day today; so all of the work didn’t leave me with much time for enjoying the hot weather and family play time.  Dad didn’t get to play a lot either, since he had to get ready for his week in the city too; but Mom had a play day with Ethan, Ehlana, a lot of our local family; and some friends.  Michael and I got in on some play time during our afternoon break; that included a short canoe ride; some play time at the park; and a bit of biking on the park trails.  The work at the Inn was still the biggest part of my day; and the buffets were both sold out.

My family went to the late buffet, and sat in my section of the main dining room; so I got to share a bit of that Mother’s Day fun, but I worked non-stop too; and Michael and I didn’t get home until eleven o’clock.  I walked him home; left him there with a hug and kiss; and then came home and got to work again on my usual bedtime computing.  That was hours ago plus the time phasing, and while the work and studying went well; I won’t, as usual, bore you with the details; so that’s all the news for today.

Mom has had fun today, and while most of my fun was work-related; I’m happy to have done my help to make today special for so many of the people I love most.  Now, I really do just need to get some rest; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!