Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, May 18, 2018

Cassie's Journal - May 17, 2018


It’s been another beautiful day; we had fun at school; I had some biking and park play time with the twins and our friends for a while after school; and then pretty much repeated the rest of my day from yesterday with work at the pizzeria until a bit after eleven and my work and language studies bedtime computing since then through to now.  I missed out on game night at the Inn and an easy-dinner at home; but it really is great to spend this time with Rebecca and Jen after most of the past year apart – even when they’ve been home for holidays.  Being on the verge of ‘crossing over’ to the collegian level with them has helped, and I hope we’ll be a bit closer again while we’re all home; but that will be temporary and will change again once we’re all away at different schools by mid-August.

I should write more about the pizzeria, since it really is such a big deal for Rebecca, but I’m tired and don’t really want to write about anything else; so I’ll save that up for sometime next week or weekend once they have the shop opened.  I’m skipping all of the family news too, but that’s just normal, everyday stuff; and you can read about a lot of it in the other journals from the rest of my Magi family and friends.  My work for the week is done, though, and that’s good; since we have a very busy weekend ahead of us.  I’ll have more on that with the next update, though, and really do just need to crash and nap now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!