Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Cassie's Journal - May 22, 2018


News of the day – I am having a lot of fun; and working way too hard!

We had a beautiful weather day that I got to enjoy a bit of while at school and between band and teen praise team practices; but that wasn’t really because of any play time.  The outdoor time at school was either at lunch or taking our classes outdoors; the break between practices was a mix of exam studying, a picnic dinner, and a bit of baseball-watching fun during Ehlana’s practice.  The music practices were to get ready for the weekend, and after we were done at the church; Michael and I went on to the pizzeria to help out with more work there.  News of the day for Rebecca and Jen’s new business is that they’ll be ready to open on Thursday and have all of the final approvals and licenses.  I’ll help out when I can tomorrow too, but that’ll mostly be prep work to get ready for the opening day rush that is sure to be record-setting for a new shop in our town!

There will be other bonuses to look forward to as well – like pizza days at school! ;^)

The rest of my night was a near-repeat to yesterday.  We worked until midnight; Michael walked me home; and then I got started on my usual bedtime work and studies.  Time-phasing was required to get everything done, and I’m exhausted again; so that’s all for tonight and I’m going to crash and nap now!

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!