Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Cassie's Journal - May 29, 2018


It’s been another hot day here, but we also got some rain and thunderstorms tonight.  That didn’t happen until after Ehlana’s ball practice, though; so that didn’t get in the way of our work or play today.

There was some play time; but Michael and I worked for most of the day.  That was entirely because we’re into exam study mode now; that’s what we worked in our classes; and I hosted the study session at my house after school and this evening – including the group dinner that all of our classmates stayed for so that we could continue the exam studies without taking the time off to eat.  Yes, it’s Tuesday, but Michael and I are done with the school band; and didn’t go to that practice.  We skipped the teen praise team practice; and need the break from that too until after we’re done our exams.

Our study session rolled on until eleven; Michael went home when everyone else left; and then I really got to work and kicked things up a notch or ten with both a time phase and some Magi-powered computing.  I’m working to get ahead of my to-do list for this week; so it has been yet another really late night for me.  That’s going to go with the territory for the next couple of weeks, but these final exams are very important to all of my classmates looking to head for college in August or September; so I’ll do what I can to help them get ready.

Okay, I’ve hit the wall and it’s past-time to crash and nap; so that’s all for tonight.

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!