Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, May 19, 2018

Cassie's Journal - May 18, 2018


It’s been a busy day, Michael and I have to work the breakfast shift at the Inn; and we stayed up late working at the pizzeria – with that work happening after the Inn closed for Michael – so this is going to be a micro-update.

In fact, other than a good day at school, some play time after school with the twins at the park that included some biking, and a short visit with Mom before I headed for the pizzeria; that’s actually all I have for the news of the day.  We have a Bassett family wedding tomorrow in addition to the breakfast shift, and Michael and I will be working the dinner-to-close and reception too; so I really need to get to my nap while I can.  I’ll try to catch up on more details for the weekend on Sunday night; but I’ll definitely be too busy for any major computing tomorrow night – especially if I keep Michael for a sofa sleepover after the reception and Inn clean-up!

I’ll let you know how that goes, but that’s all for tonight; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!