Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, May 24, 2018

Cassie's Journal - May 23, 2018


We’ve had a nice, hot day – and I mean summer-hot; which is why we spent a lot of time outdoors today instead of staying cooped up in our classrooms.  That made for a fun day, including our play time at lunch; our exam studying after school was outdoors too – and included a couple of chilly swims in the river behind my house; and we had a gang of teens for a barbeque dinner while we continued to study until eight o’clock.  While Mom, Dad, and the twins were at the park for the co-ed ball practice; I went to the pizzeria after we were done studying; worked with Rebecca, Jen, and the rest of the volunteers until eleven o’clock – including with Michael once he got there after working the dinner shift at the Inn; and then I came home again and got to work once I was cleaned up and in bed.

I got to that work earlier than the last few nights, so I’m done a bit earlier too; but that’s really only because I did more work in a time phase tonight.  I wanted to get ahead of the work tonight because I have a lot on the go tomorrow; and managed to do that on top of the must-do work.  The short naps and lack of sleep is catching up with me, though, and even morning self-healing can only help with that for so long.  That isn’t a problem I’ll be able to fix for what could end up being a couple of weeks; so I’d better get all of the rest I can – including right now.

The fun level is going to start kicking up a few notches tomorrow, but I’ll have more on that with the next update.  For now, it really is just time to get some rest; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!