Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, May 5, 2018

Cassie's Journal - May 5, 2018


We’ve had a really great day, and while the work at home or the Inn took up most of my day; there was some play time mixed in; the twins and I have our best friends over for a camping night; and I’m heading out to the campfire as soon as I’m done this update.

Michael and I had fun with our sofa sleepover last night; had a busy breakfast shift at the Inn; and then I came home and did chores through until his afternoon break- including having lunch on the fly while I continued to work.  While on his break, we went biking with the twins, Naomi, and Aiden; set up two tents; and then Michael and I got cleaned up and ready to work the dinner shift.  He has to work until close, but I was only there for the main rush this time; and was able to come home at seven-thirty.  I helped out with getting the campfire ready; put the things I needed in the tent; and I’ve just finished a computer check and dealt with a bit of family business work that I didn’t want to leave until tomorrow.  We’re sure to have lots of neighbors and friends here for the campfire, so I need to grab my guitar and get to that now; and I’ll give you that update tomorrow night.

The only important news for today is simply that we did have a good day, and I’m looking forward to keeping the family and friends fun going for a few more hours; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!