Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, May 3, 2018

Cassie's Journal - May 2, 2018


Happy 5th Birthday, Leah!
Happy 17th Birthday, Diana!

I ended up having some extra play time today that I shouldn’t have chosen over my work night, but I had some birthday fun with Leah and our family and her friends; it was too-nice out to waste all of the hot weather by staying indoors; and now I’ve had to make up for that by working late again.

This is very temporary, but it was nice to have it feel like summer today – and it’s totally unfair of me to be happy to go from freezing to the nineties while complaining when the temperature plunges the other way.  While that’s true; I also didn’t have a problem with enjoying the warm – though it wasn’t sunny very often thanks to the threat of rain and thunderstorms that didn’t get here until tonight – when it didn’t matter anymore.

It is late, though, so let’s move this along.  We had a standard school day morning at home; more bonus outdoor time during our classes at school; a special birthday lunch for Diana because she went to the city on a birthday date with Kris instead of having a party tonight; and I’ve already mentioned the visit to Leah’s house to help with her birthday celebration.  I also went biking at the park with Michael, the twins, and some other friends; we had ice cream treats at the Emporium; and Mom and Dad went with a barbeque dinner with cold salad sides that we had outdoors before I got to work in the office by a bit after seven.

I had a lot to get done tonight; Mom, Dad, and the twins worked or studied in the office too - once they got back from the park and the first co-ed ball practice of the season; and then we all headed for bed when they were done – and then I got back to work once changed and in bed with Mandy.  A lot of time phasing was involved in my work and studying, but I’m ahead of schedule now; and won’t have to work all night tomorrow as we head into the weekend.  I do have a lot to do beyond the family business work and studying – including getting ready for the senior trip; but I’ll have more on that with the next few updates.  For now, I really just need to crash and nap, and don’t have anything else to add for the news of the day that can’t be found from better sources elsewhere in the archives; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!