Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, May 26, 2018

Cassie's Journal - May 25, 2018


The holiday weekend is here, and other than a bit of rain and thunderstorms early this morning; we’ve had an awesome day!

Tai Chi had to be indoors, but it was nice out by the time we went to school; and we had a fun day there while getting the school and town ready for the holiday weekend.  Michael and I were on the crew that cleaned up the paths around town and at the park; including planting some flowers here and there along the way and doing a bit of trail repair in the park where needed.  the surprise for lunch for everyone was our first pizza day, and Michael and I helped out with that a bit too – if only with the deliveries and helping to get the younger kids fed and then deal with the post-lunch clean-up.  That helped to make Rebecca and Jen’s second day of business really great, but I couldn’t help out after school because Michael and I worked the dinner-to-close shift at the Inn and were too busy to do more than help out by having slices of pizza and a drink during our break.

The Inn was busy for dinner; and the rooms are fully-booked this weekend too; which is why we were late getting out of there by the time we had all of the work finished.  We stopped in at the pizzeria again to pick up bedtime snacks for our families and house guests; I stopped in for a visit at Michael’s with the cousins that were still awake, but only stayed for a few minutes; since I had hot pizza to take home too – and more cousins to feed there.  We have the Rice clan with us along with some teens from the other families still here and hanging out with our gang; so the pizza didn’t last long – and neither did my family time because I need to be back at the Inn for the breakfast buffet that Miranda and Jacob are having for the holiday weekend.

I did have a bedtime visit with Dawn and Ehlana once I was ready for bed, but they moved on; and are now in the lounge with some of the other teens and kids because they can stay up late if they want to do that.  I’ll try to add more for the family news over the weekend with my updates, but right now; I really just need to get some sleep while I can.  We’ve worked hard, but it has been a really great day too; so I hope that the rest of the weekend will be just as amazing!

I have to go and find that out in real time first, though, and will shoot for an amazing nap first that’s going to start right now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!