Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Cassie's Journal - April 9, 2018


Happy 15th Birthday, Patrick!

Michael and I had a gift for Patrick, but we didn’t have any other involvement in his special day beyond the little lunch celebration that Rowen, Tim, and Jessica put on for him in the cafeteria.  Rowen and Tim supervised the party at her house too while her parents only made cameo appearances because they had to keep working late at the store ahead of the annual tax deadline; but they didn’t need extra teens there when the already had all of Patrick’s and Jessica’s friends there to feed and entertain anyway.

While they were busy and having fun with that, the rest of my day was fairly-standard fare for Monday.  We had a good day at school; I went home with Michael to do our homework, have a music practice, and have dinner and spend some non-work time with his parents.  Michael sent me home early again; I still did a Magi lesson with Mom; and then I came up to bed and got to my real work and studies.  I used a time phase for a lot of the work; did the rest in ‘normal’ time; and now I’m ready to crash and nap for a few hours – a few more hours than I’d have had if Michael hadn’t sent me home early.

That won’t be an option tomorrow with our music practices after school and at the church after dinner; so I’ll wrap this up and simply be grateful for the chance for the bonus rest – even if I’d have been okay with more time with Michael instead.  We do need to work on that Michael and me time too, but I’ve said that so many times; I don’t believe we’ll have much luck with that no matter how much we want to do that!  For now, though, I’ll go with the sleeping now instead of later option, and that’s it for today’s update anyway; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!