Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, April 13, 2018

Cassie's Journal - April 12, 2018


Happy 18th Birthday, Gil!

He’s had a great weather day for his special day; and temperatures rose into the eighties today – and stayed warm into the evening during his party. Michael and I made an appearance at his party, but not until after he was finished work for the dinner shift at the Inn; and we only stayed for a couple of hours before coming home again so we could do our own homework; have a Magi lesson with Mom; and then Michael went home so I could get started on my work and language studies.

This update is jumbled, but we started out day with Tai Chi by the river; and it was really great to do that with warmer weather too – if not as nice as it was later in the day.  The hot weather required goofing off after school for those of us who could, and while Michael was busy at the Inn; I went biking with the twins and some of our friends; we had ice cream treats from the Emporium for our snacks; and played at the park playground as well as doing all of the biking on the trails.  We were home in time for another barbeque dinner; had that meal outdoors again; and then I helped with the clean-up before getting ready for Gil’s party.

He was having a fairly-large event, and Michael and I missed the dinner; but we got in on some games and the social time while we were there; and it was nice to get together with the entire gang again for the first time in what seems like months – except for in classes or when we studied for mid-term exams.  We had fun, but I couldn’t stay late; and will take the hit to my reputation for being so boring on a school night.  It’s Thursday, though, and I didn’t want to leave the work for the weekend; so I stayed up late and got everything done.

All of the work and play has me worn out, and I only have time for a nap now; so that’s all I have for tonight.  We’ve had a great day, and while the weather isn’t looking nearly so great for the next few days; I’ll hope that we’ll have a good weekend too.  Read on to find out whether that works out for me, but I’ll still need to live those days first before writing about them here; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!