Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, April 23, 2018

Cassie's Journal - April 22, 2018


We had a dash of rain today, but an otherwise pretty-good weather day.  That’s why I’m having a late night tonight – because I went out to play with the twins and some of our friends this afternoon after a family lunch.  Michael joined me for that play time during his afternoon break; and then I worked the buffets-to-close shift with him while Mom, Dad, and the twins split the rest of their afternoon and evening between work, studying, and going to the late buffet for their dinner with most of the local family.  I missed out on that meal, and they didn’t even sit in my section of the dining room; so I only had quick, cameo visits with them before and after their meal when they were on the way in and out.

I’ve skipped over my morning adventures, but Tai Chi by the river, breakfast at Michael’s, and the church service and Sunday school were all fun, if uneventful; so there wasn’t really any news to write about for any of that.  The same can be said for my work and studying since getting home from the Inn.  Mom and Dad were just heading for bed then, so I only had a quick chat with them; multi-tasked a soak in my Jacuzzi with the first part of my work; and I’ve been cuddling in bed with Mandy since then while getting the rest of my work finished.  I did get all of my work done, though, and the afternoon play time was worth the late night, but Dad will be heading for the city soon; so I need to have a bit of a nap while I can.

By the way – this is a late trip for Dad, but it does happen now and then; and he had issues to deal with here at home due to the tax deadline; so he set up his trip for the last week of the month instead of the third.

He’ll also be leaving sooner than I’ll like after staying up this late, but I still want to see him off along with Mom and the twins; so I’m going to get to my nap now before it’ll be too late to do that.

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!