Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, April 6, 2018

Cassie's Journal - April 5, 2018


I’m not going to file a complaint when we’ve had such a nice day around here; but it is tough to go from freezing to mid-sixties and then back to near-freezing over three days – especially now that we’re in April!

Michael is still trying to make me do less, and that’s the only reason for why I’m done my work and studying already; so I’ll keep this short and get all of the extra sleep he’s trying to help me to get – at the expense of less time for the two of us to hang out together.

We had a good day at school; spent extra time outdoors; and went for a bike ride after school with the twins, Naomi, Aiden, and a few other friends.  We biked around town; stopped for treats at the Emporium; and then Michael went to work while I came home and did a bit of family business work before helping Mom with making dinner.  Michael came over after he was done with the dinner shift – and while the rest of my family was at the Inn; and we did our homework, had a music practice, and a bit of make-out fun before he went home – and did that shortly before my parents, brother, and sister got home from the Inn.  Mom skipped my Magi lesson; I worked in the office using a time phase until Mom and Dad were done their work; and finished up my language studies while in bed with Mandy – after multi-tasking the rest of my work with so Jacuzzi time.

I’ll be sleeping by around one o’clock, so that’s hours-sooner than normal for a Thursday night, but I have everything done heading into the weekend; so I’m a happy camper.

Speaking of camping, I think that Michael deserves a sofa sleepover or two this weekend for being such a good boy – even when I didn’t want him to be! ;^)

I’ll keep you posted on whether we can work that out, but that’s all for tonight; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!