Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Cassie's Journal - April 18, 2018


There ought to be a law against spring days that get colder from morning to night instead of warmer!  Starting out in the mid-forties was great – in January!  Now it isn’t really that exciting at all; and having it near-freezing by late-afternoon just isn’t right; and I officially file a complaint – even though I’ve said that I’m going to stop doing that. ;^)

Okay, that’s the news from today.  We had a quiet morning at home; a standard mid-week school day; and I’ve worked in the office since getting home – including having an easy-dinner that I multi-tasked so that I could keep working.  Time-phasing was involved; Mom, Dad, and the twins got their work or studies done too; and we’ll all be in bed – if not sleeping – by ten o’clock.

For me, that’s including some quality Jacuzzi time that I ‘made’ time for too; which has a lot to do with why I’m so tired even though it isn’t late.  I’ll take the extra sleep when I can, though, since I haven’t figured out a way to keep a time-phase going while I’m asleep; so that’s all for tonight.

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!