Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, April 7, 2018

Cassie's Journal - April 7, 2018


Michael and I had fun last night; a bit of quality make-out time was involved; and then we got some sleep before waking again and getting ready for the breakfast shift at the Inn.
I only worked the start of that shift; and then I hopped in Mom’s minivan and headed for college and my last round of ‘in-person’ meetings and testing.  That included two long drives each way; three meetings and tests in two languages and entry-level linguistics; and I had a quick meal at the college food court in between the work.  I picked up food to go for the trip home; took a break half-way home that was short but necessary; and got home by eight-thirty.

I’ve had a visit with Mom, Dad, and the twins; grabbed a shower and got ready for bed; and Michael will be here soon for a second sofa sleepover.  We’re going to have four junior campers with us this time, but I’m tired; and will likely just fall asleep during the movie anyway.

That’ll be news for the next report, though, and I still need to get a few things ready before Michael gets here; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!