Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, April 30, 2018

Cassie's Journal - April 29, 2018


We’ve had a good day with some really nice weather, but I’ve also been working hard; need to get to sleep; and will be keeping this update very short.

Tai Chi was by the river; breakfast was at Michael’s with Jake, Stephanie, Rebecca, and Lucas joining us for that meal; and then we had a good morning at church.  Michael had to get to the Inn after Sunday school, but I went to the pizzeria with Rebecca, Lucas, and Jen for a look-around; came home for lunch; and then worked all afternoon in the office with Dad while Mom had a play afternoon with Ethan, Ehlana, and a small gang of family and friends.  Michael and I did our homework during his afternoon break; and then we were both at the Inn for the buffets-to-close shift.  We had a good turnout for both buffet sittings despite the nice weather that had lots of families cooking outdoors, but we also managed to get the Inn cleaned and came home by a bit after ten o’clock.

I walked Michael home; did a Magi lesson with Mom; and then got back to my work and studying to finish up what I’d started during the afternoon.  A time phase helped me out with getting finished comparatively-early for a Sunday night, but that still adds up and wears me down; so I’ll need the extra sleep.  Michael and I didn’t get to enjoy much of the warm and sun today, but we got to spend some time with Rebecca and Lucas; I enjoyed the work and chat time with Dad; and we had a good, if busy, night at the Inn.  A bit of Michael and me alone time would have been nice, but we’ll try to make up for that while we’re away on our senior trip.

That sounds like a good thought to take along with me into dreamland, and I really have had enough fun for today anyway; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!