Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, April 27, 2018

Cassie's Journal - April 27, 2018


We had great weather today with the temperature climbing into the low-seventies again!  Michael and I got to enjoy a bit of that nice weather while at school and for a short break between school and the dinner-to-close shift; but we have pretty much worked for the rest of the day.  I still had fun working with Miranda, Stephanie, and the servers – and with Michael when we could have a moment or two together, but the Inn was busy too; and we worked until nearly-eleven o’clock before I walked him home and then continued on to my house after we did our goodnight hugs and kisses on his front porch.

Dad’s home from the city, but he didn’t manage to stay awake until I got home; so I’ll have to see him in the morning.  I did have a bedtime visit with Mom, Ethan, and Ehlana; and then came up to my room because Michael and I have to work the breakfast shift.  I still have time to get some sleep before doing that, and don’t really have anything else to add to this report; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!