Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Cassie's Journal - April 24, 2018


Mom’s in the city for a hotel sleepover with Dad; Ehlana and I are having a girls night with Rowen and Naomi while Ethan is at Aiden’s tonight; and I have to get back to that while skipping out on most of my work and all of my language studies.  That’ll mean catching up tomorrow; but I’ll deal with that.

Today, the temperature climbed into the mid-seventies; we had a good day at school; and a busy late-afternoon and evening while keeping up with band and teen praise team practices; dinner for two that Michael and I had on our own at my house; and a bit of studying that we did while having that meal thanks to a bit of Magi-powered multi-tasking.  I would have liked to have some time to play outside and enjoy the weather, but that wasn’t an option; so the girls’ night in will have to be enough fun to make up for that lack of biking and park play fun that the twins did get to do with their friends while hanging out with Naomi and her family until I was done at the church.

We’re going to watch a movie; have a sleepover in the lounge and my room; and we’ll only wish that we had our favorite boys with us – a temptation that we managed to overcome in favor of actually getting to have some time with our best girlfriends! ;^)

I really do need to get back to that fun now, though, since we’re ready for our chick flick movie; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!