Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, April 2, 2018

Cassie's Journal - April 2, 2018


Michael wouldn’t play with me tonight! ;^)

Okay, he did – for a while; but then he sent me home after dinner; told me to do my work and studying; and didn’t want me to stay up half the night to do that.

I’m not going to waste the bonus napping opportunity; so this is going to be a micro-update.

It was a bit warmer today; the snow melted; and we had a good day at school.  I went home with Michael; we did our homework and a short music practice before dinner; and then had a great meal with his parents.  We cleaned the kitchen, and a little, bonus visit with Miranda and Jacob; and then Michael kicked me out of the house and sent me home.  Mom might have been in on the plan, since she didn’t do a Magi lesson with me; but I was allowed to work in the office with Mom, Dad, and the twins.  We used a time phase while working and studying; and the only news I have from that work session is that I’ve started my next new language.  Min is one of the Sino-Tibetan languages, and since it’s from a family I’ve already been learning; I’ll have it learned by the end of the school year – in time to take the summer off to work and get ready for the move to college.

I was sent up to my room by my family about ten minutes ago; Mandy is already cuddling and telling me to get to sleep; and I’m going to do as ordered now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!