Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Cassie's Journal - April 10, 2018


It’s warming up again – and the temperature climbed into the mid-fifties today.  The warm is supposed to be with us for a few days – and then go away again because Mother Nature is messing around with us!

Yes, that’s risky, but I’m tired of winter; and don’t like forecasts that might include snow in mid-April!

Instead of going there; let’s just get to the rest of the update; and then I’ll get started on the nap that I still have time for before morning.

It was still cold this morning, so Tai Chi was indoors; the rest of my early-morning was normal for a weekday; and then we had a busy, good day at school – even with one test and a new project assignment that will include – gasp – a class presentation!  Oh wait – that’s only scary for the few members of our class that still freak out with any form of public speaking.  Michael and I won’t have a problem with the assignment!

We went on to have fun with band practice after school; though that’s winding down a bit and we really only have the Memorial Day weekend to get ready for along with a possible spring fling luncheon for the seniors – if we ever really get some real spring weather before we get to summer!  Michael came home with me for dinner; we went on to the church for teen praise team practice – again to get ready for the Memorial Day weekend service; and then he came home with me again so we could do our homework and a Magi lesson with Mom.  We spent a bit of time with Ethan and Ehlana too; took Silkie for a walk because it gave me an excuse for a bit of alone time with Michael; and then Silkie and I dropped him off at home with hugs, kisses, and licks (from Silkie) before coming home so that Silkie could go to bed with Ethan and I could get started on my bedtime work and language studies.

That was more than four hours ago in real time; and more like eleven hours of work time including the work I got done while in a time phase.  I did get everything finished, though; so I won’t need to play catch up tomorrow night – and going to bed early might be an option.

I’ll let you know how that works out for me with the next update, but that’s all the news from today – not including the boring stuff that would just put you to sleep; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!