Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Cassie's Journal - April 16, 2018


Happy 23rd Birthday, Dillon!

We had a short video chat with Dillon and Violet at breakfast, but he was busy; and we didn’t get to share in his special day for very long before he needed to move on to the next cameo phone or video chat before needing to get to school.

I did not have a birthday celebration kind of fun day today; and didn’t get to sleep until it warms up back into the seventies or eighties again.  It did get a bit warmer again today, but not really that warm; and we spent most of our time today indoors.  We had a good day at school; I went home with Michael; and we spent the rest of the day with his parents – though we did our homework and had a music practice too ahead of our practices tomorrow.  Michael sent me home early so I could do my work and studying earlier than planned; and that’s the only reason for why I’m done work now instead of at three or four.

That doesn’t mean that I’m not tired, though, and I’m ready to get all of the sleep I can; so that’s it for tonight.  While that isn’t very exciting, Magi Masters do have boring days now and then – even when we have extreme Magi lesson fun for a while or do other things like time phases and other uses of our talents that would amaze most teens in the world.  There is a trade-off for all of that, though, and I really need to rest when I can; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!