Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, April 26, 2018

Cassie's Journal - April 26, 2018


We had another return to the nice weather after the rain, though not quite as warm – but still nice.

I didn’t enjoy much of that sunny goodness because I was busy at school; worked after school to get my family business work done before Michael got here after he was done the dinner shift; and then we did our homework, had a music practice, and a minor make-out session while Mom was at the Inn winning the senior championship with Miranda.  Mom did a Magi lesson with us after she got home with the twins; Michael went home after that; and I had a bedtime chat with Ethan and Ehlana before coming up to my room for the night.  I still had my language studies to do once I was tucked in with Mandy; sped through that with a bit of time phasing; and now I’m ready to crash and nap even though I’ll be doing that before midnight thanks to the earlier work.

That might not make any sense, but I’m burned out even without the usual late night that I usually have on Thursdays.  Sleeping is an option, though; so I’m just going to wrap this up and get to it.

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!