Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, April 13, 2018

Cassie's Journal - April 13, 2018

It’s another Friday the 13th!

Maybe we should make that a thing in Witch Falls; but haven’t so far.

We did not have any bad luck today, but I am tired; so this is going to be a short update.

The weather was great again for most of the day; the ‘feels like’ temperature climbed into the mid-eighties again; and we spent extra time outdoors during school and went biking at the park again with the twins and our friends after school for as long as Michael and I could do that before heading to the Inn for the dinner-to-close shift.  We all enjoyed the nice weather, but we’ve had rain and a bit of thunder and lightning move into the area this evening; and the warm is going away for a day or three too.  We had a fairly-busy dinner shift; Miranda and Stephanie have a weekend getaway group here that required some extra work; and it was nearly-eleven by the time Michael and I were able to come home.

I walked Michael home; we got a bit damp while doing that; and we aren’t doing a sofa sleepover because we both just want to get some sleep before we need to be back at the Inn for the breakfast shift.  My family was in bed by then, so I only stopped in for goodnight kisses with Ethan and Ehlana on my way up to my room; I’m multi-tasking my bedtime computing with a quick shower and getting ready for bed; and now I’m about ready to join Mandy to get some rest – or will be once I have my hair dry again.  I’m going to wrap this up; get that done; and crash for a handful of hours while I can; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!