Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, April 14, 2018

Cassie's Journal - April 14, 2018


We’re getting a bit of snow tonight; had a spit or two of rain today; and it’s been tough taking the drop in temperature from the mid-eighties to below freezing again – not to mention getting any snow at all in mid-April!

That’s the news of the day.  I worked the breakfast and dinner-to-close shift; worked on some chores at home in between the work shifts at the Inn; and had as much fun as was possible around and with all of the work.  Michael and I are not doing a sofa sleepover tonight either; I wish that I was; and am going to be glad of the extra sleep instead – even if that won’t be as much fun as having Michael here with me would have been! ;^)

I didn’t get home until a bit after eleven – once Michael and I took care of getting the In closed and the library set up for the self-serve breakfast for our weekend guests.  I’ve gotten cleaned up and ready for bed; and now Mandy and I are ready to get some sleep.  Okay, she’s already asleep, but I’m ready to join her in dreamland now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!