Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Cassie's Journal - 11, 2018


We had temperatures climb into the seventies; so my after-school work plans were delayed due to the extreme need for some fun!  Michael couldn’t play for long because he had to work at the Inn, but he joined in for a bike ride around town on the trail; we stopped for a snack at the Emporium before dropping Michael of fat the Inn and going on to the park for some bonus play time and biking on the trails there with some other friends.  I went home in time to help Mom with making dinner; we had a barbeque main dish; and then had that meal outdoors because we could!

It was time for me to get to work after that; so I did; we all worked or studied in the office in a time phase; and I still got all of my work and studying done by eleven o’clock.  Some Jacuzzi time was in order after that; I’m in bed with Mandy now; and I’ll still manage to be sleeping before midnight thanks to doing the tub time in a time phase too.  I’m skipping over the school news because there wasn’t any.  It was warm-enough this morning for Tai Chi by the river, but we still had to dress warmly for that; and it wasn’t until late-morning before it got comfortably-warm.  I shouldn’t have taken the time off to play and gone with the extra sleep tonight, but that time with Ethan, Ehlana, and our friends was worth it.  Sleeping now is my top priority, though, and that’s the news for the day anyway; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!