Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Cassie's Journal - April 3, 2018


Happy 38th Birthday, Owen!

I know, he’ll never read this, but it is a special day for Rowen’s family, and while I was too busy to get involved in much of the celebration; Michael, Ethan, Ehlana, and I did stop in with gifts this morning on the way to school.  Owen didn’t really get to have a major celebration anyway.  It’s tax season; the annual deadline is coming up fast.

Compared to that, I had a pretty good day.  It was cool again and we got some rain off and on too; but I’ve been indoors most of the time; and didn’t really have rain issues while walking between home, school, and the church.  I have been busy, though, and it’s getting late; so let’s make this another quick update and I’ll get some sleep while I still can.  The top fun news of the day came from our band and teen praise team practices.  Michael was with me for dinner between those practices; and he came home with me again once we were done at the church to do our homework and have a Magi lesson with Mom.  He went home after that; and I came up to bed and got started on my family business work and language studies.

By the way, for the record, I don’t have Rowen here with me tonight because she picked staying with Tim instead while giving her parents a teen-free night.  I wonder why – not!

The work and studying took a while tonight, but I got everything on my to-do list finished; so I’m a happy, if tired, camper.  That’s all of the news for today, and I only have a few hours left to sleep; so I’m out of here and back to the real world.  Tomorrow will hopefully be a shorter day, but you can flip the digital page to find out if that happens for me or not; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!