Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, March 31, 2018

Cassie's Journal - March 31, 2018


The warmest part of our day happened this morning – which worked out great for the fourth annual Eater Egg Hunt at the park.  It’s cooled down steadily since late-morning; and, weird as it is to report; we’re supposed to get a couple of inches of snow for Easter!

Well, it’s also April Fool’s Day tomorrow; so maybe the forecasters are just playing a prank on us!  I’ll let you know with the next update.

For this one, though, I’m going to keep it short because I’m exhausted and need to get to the nap as soon as possible – especially when I need to be awake early at to the church for the sunrise service.  Michael and I got up early this morning; I worked the early half of the breakfast shift; went on to the park from there for the Easter Egg Hunt; and had a blast doing that with all of my siblings, cousins, and some of their friends.  Thousands of eggs were hidden and found; all of the kids scored at least one prize; and I had some bonus play time after the hunt before going back to the Inn for the lunch shift.

I had an afternoon break with Michael, but pretty much worked the rest of the day – including some help cleaning rooms with Miranda and Stephanie.  Michael and I worked the dinner-to-close shift; that took longer because of getting the library stocked for Sunday morning and the self-serve breakfast – even though all of the guest will likely also be at the church breakfast too; and then I came home and played Eater Bunny with Mom and Dad after saying goodnight to Michael outside of his house on the way here.  That last bit of Easter fun was great; I came up to bed; and had a quick shower while multi-tasking a quick bedtime computer check that is ending with this update now that I’m tucked into bed with Mandy.

This update doesn’t nearly-cover the fun and work today, but it’s all I have in me; so I’m just going to wrap it up now and get to the sleeping part of my day.

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!