Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, March 16, 2018

Cassie's Journal - March 15, 2018


We’re just a day away from March Break; and it’s been nice to have the temperature climb up into the low-seventies again – even it that won’t last.  The good news, though, is that we’re heading to Arizona tomorrow night; and will be spending the week in what will hopefully be a hot, sunny holiday!

Our trip is also why I didn’t get to enjoy much of that warm weather today – though I did go for a bike ride and had some play time at the park with the twins and their friends before coming home and getting to work.  We had a good day at school that included some bonus outdoor time too; but I’ve worked pretty much non-stop since getting home to stay after that bit of play time at the park.  That work has included my family business work; language studies; homework; and getting packed and ready for our trip.  I helped with cooking dinner and cleaning up, but multi-tasked that; and didn’t even totally stop working while having that meal with Mom, Ethan, and Ehlana.

Mom had to go to game night to help Miranda win their monthly game night championship, and she did that; but then she stayed up late and made sure that she and the twins were packed for our trip too – as well as getting an extra travel bag packed for Dad.  Michael came over after work for a while; and we did our homework together, but he went home before Mom got home with the twins so that he could get packed and ready too.  We’re going to leave after school tomorrow; and Michael and I will be in charge of getting Ethan, Ehlana, Naomi, and Aiden to the airport while she leaves early and goes to Crystal Springs to get Dad first before meeting us at the airport.

I’ll have more on our holiday adventures over the next ten updates – with nine of them coming to you from Arizona.  With that adventure to look forward to; the details for a normal school day here just doesn’t seem that important or interesting to write about.  Maybe that ought to be newsworthy; since ‘normal’ for me included using my Magi talents for time phasing; all of my multi-tasking; and even my packing.  From that point of view; my normal would be considered extraordinary by most non-Magi.

It is getting late, though, and I have a very long day ahead of me between going to school and our trip to Arizona; so I need to wrap this up and get on with my nap time.  This next week is going to be awesome; and I’m especially looking forward to a week of intense family time because it will be our last trip before I head to college in August.  That’ll be another ‘last’ for me to both enjoy and cherish, and I want to be rested and ready for all of the fun; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!