Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Cassie's Journal - March 6, 2018



We’re back into the cold today; and it’s tougher to take after the unseasonable warm we’ve gotten to enjoy.

That’s at least partly-why I just want to keep this short and get started on my nap time – that, and the fact that I’ve had another late night and have run out of steam.

Tai Chi was back indoors this morning; we still had a hot breakfast; and then I had a pretty good day at school.  Band practice was fun; Michael came home with me for dinner; and then we had an extra-long teen praise team practice that was all about getting ready for Easter again.  Michael came home with me again so we could do our homework and a Magi lesson with Mom; he went home by midnight; and I got to work once I was tucked in for the night with Mandy.  A lot of time-phased work and studying has happened since then; and now I am pretty much wiped out.

We have a family birthday tomorrow, so I won’t get to do my work and studying as early as I’d like, but I should be able to start earlier than normal; and might be able to shoot for a midnight bedtime.

I know, but it could happen; and I’ll likely want to be napping again by then too.  That’s all I want to be doing now, and that’s all of the news for today; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!