Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, March 8, 2018

Cassie's Journal - March 8, 2018



We’re back into a warming trend for a few days, but I was indoors for most of the day; and my only real news for this update is that I won’t be staying up late and working.

That’s because Michael wouldn’t come over tonight while our families were at game night; he stayed at the Inn; and asked – told – me to stay home and catch up on my work and studying when I could do that without staying up most of the night.  We will need to find time to catch up on the making out time we didn’t do tonight; but I did do as asked; stayed home; and got all of my work and studying done by the time Mom, Dad, Ethan, and Ehlana got home.

It was likely a conspiracy, but Mom didn’t do a Magi lesson with me; Ehlana tucked Mandy and me in for the night; and now I’m pretty-much ready to go off to sleep.  Since everyone went through so much trouble to make that possible for me, I really should just do that; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!