Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Cassie's Journal - March 7, 2018



Happy 34th Birthday, Uncle Adam!

I need to make this quick because Mandy and I have an extra bed buddy tonight; and Brianna is very fired-up to be here with us while her parents are getting a kid-free night.

Yes, that means that it isn’t late, and I had to skip some of my work and all of my language studies tonight; so I’ll need to do extra work tomorrow – or on the weekend.  I’ll keep you posted on that, but for now; let’s get to the news of the day.

It was cold out this morning; and barely warmed up above freezing.  I had a good morning and day at school; came home and did some of my work before heading over to Uncle Adam and Aunt Leanne’s to help with getting the dinner party set up; and then we had fun celebrating Uncle Adam’s big day.  I’m officially half his age this year, and while that still seems weird to me; I’m also just thankful to have aunts and uncles and cousins in the first place!

I helped with the dinner clean-up; came home while they party went on without me for a while longer; and got as much work finished as possible before our overnight guests came home with Mom, Dad, and the twins.  Zack is staying with Ethan in his room; and Brianna picked Mandy and me instead of Ehlana for her sleepover.  Ehlana still has Silkie; and she didn’t want to make things too crowded in my bed by joining us too.  She’s likely more interested in thinking about her work at the lab; so she didn’t have a problem with Brianna’s choice tonight.

That doesn’t really cover all of the fun from today, but there are likely better places in the archives for those birthday highlights stories.  There isn’t anything else to add to my own adventures today, though, and that is what my journal is all about; so I guess that’s it – and I can get on with having fun with Brianna – and with getting some extra, unexpected sleep!

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!