Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, March 22, 2018

Cassie's Journal - March 22, 2018


Michael and I are getting a kid-free night here at the home-away-from-home for the rest of our visit here in Phoenix; so I’ve only done the minimum computer check and a bit of family business work; and now I’m going to get back to the real world and that Michael-and-me rest of the night!

The update can wait for tomorrow; you can flip the digital page in my future to read all about my amazing play day today and the news for whatever we do tomorrow; and, until next time; while I go and have some quality, teen-rated fun with Michael...

...May the Magi Force be with you!