Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, March 2, 2018

Cassie's Journal - March 1, 2018



We did not have March roar in like a lion, but some parts of the country did; so I’ll hope for the best for the end of this winter! ;^)

I’m feeling charitable like that despite being awake too late while trying to get all of my work and studying finished ahead of the weekend; and that happy had everything to do with my evening studying, music, and make-out time with Michael while our families were at the Inn for game night.  We had a good day to that point with our usual weekday morning routine and a nice mix of work and fun at school; and then I had some play time after school with the twins and their friends while Michael was busy at the Inn.  We went biking; played at the park; and had a snack break at home before I helped Mom with making dinner and then enjoying that meal with my family.

Michael came over when he was done at the Inn; I used a bit of a time phase to make sure we had all of the time we wanted for all of the fun we had; and then Mom did a Magi lesson with us once she was back from the Inn and before Michael went home for the night.  I really did have a pile of work and studying to do after that; but I’m done now; and it’s time to crash and nap for a couple of hours.  I don’t actually have any major plans this weekend, but will try to have some fun with my family and maybe help out a bit more around the house and yard too; since I really haven’t been pulling my own weight for that part of the everyday work that needs to be done all of the time – even during the winter.

That’s actually something to think about for Dad between when I head to college in August and when the twins will be old-enough to help with the toughest yard work jobs.  It isn’t something I want to ponder when I need to be sleeping, though, and I don’t want to ramble on about nothing while this tired; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!