Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, March 12, 2018

Cassie's Journal - March 11, 2018



I was thinking about doing a double update tomorrow, but while I’ve had fun along with too much work today; I really just don’t have that much to report – so let’s just make it quick and then I’ll crash and nap for a while.

We had a good end to the night with the movie and hotel sleepover last night; we got up early for Tai Chi at the hotel and breakfast at Dad’s usual diner; and then Michael and I headed for home so that we could be here in time to work the lunch shift.  I know, that means that we left Mom and the twins behind, but they came home later in Dad’s truck – and Mom will go back to get him on Friday while we’re at school.  He’ll get help from friends if he needs to get around the city – or just take a taxi while he’s there without his new toy!

So, Michael and I got home in time to help with the lunch set-up; we worked all day except for our breaks – that we used to do our weekend homework; and I got home at a bit after ten-thirty.  Mom and I had a bedtime chat; the twins were already sleeping by then; and I got to work after getting to my room.  That started with some Jacuzzi multi-tasking; and then I finished my work and studying while cuddled in bed with Mandy.

Speaking of pets – thanks to Brianna for babysitting Silkie while we were away.  She did a great job!

Okay, that’s it; I’m way-past exhausted; and I only have time for a nap; so I’m going to go and do that starting right now!

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!