Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, March 4, 2018

Cassie's Journal - March 4, 2018



My news for today is that I didn’t work at the Inn at all today.  That was weird for me, but it gave me the chance to get my work and studying done without staying up most of the night.

That’s why I’ll be sleeping so early tonight – and I’m glad for the chance to do that; since I have a lot of work on my schedule over the next two weeks as we head toward March Break.  I have lots of news coming up for that; but let’s save it for the actual March Break updates.  This report needs to start with the news that I won’t be writing any details about for the Michael and me time last night – and for a change; that isn’t because one or both of us fell asleep before we had any teen-rated fun at all! ;^)

We did have fun; didn’t actually watch the movie that we picked to provide background noise for the entertainment we provided for ourselves.  The sofa sleepover happened eventually; and our Sunday started out great with Tai Chi for four by the river – though that was a bit chilly.  Our church and Sunday school time was busy thanks to the teen work on getting ready for the Easter services; and then I walked Michael to the Inn and had a visit with him there before heading home in time to help out with making lunch for five.  Not having a gang with us for that meal was nice; and so was the work time that I had with Dad in the office while Mom, Ethan, and Ehlana went to play at the lab for a few hours.  We used a time phase; got a lot of work and studying done; and I only took a break when Michael was off from the Inn for his afternoon break – time that we instead used to do homework and only have a bit of playtime with a bike ride at the park.

Once Michael was back at work; I was too – in the office; and then helping out with making dinner when it was time to do that.  Dad was done his work by then, but I had a bit more to do; and Mom, Ethan, and Ehlana worked or studied in the office after dinner too – until I was done and ready to come up to my room for some quality time in my Jacuzzi.  That was fun; I’m in bed with Mandy now; and ready to get to the sleeping part of our night – though Mandy is already there.

This hasn’t really been a particularly-exciting day for me, but the full-night of sleep is going to be great; so I’m just going to wrap this up and get on with that!

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!