Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Cassie's Journal - March 26, 2018


Mother Nature must have been commiserating with the students heading back to school today; and we had rain off and on all day – as well as cooler-than-forecast temperatures that barely hit the mid-forties instead of the high-fifties as predicted.

The weather didn’t keep us from having a fun day at school, but we did get wet here and there – on the way to school; coming home again; and, for me, while walking home from Michael’s house tonight after having dinner and spending the evening there until nearly eleven o’clock.  Michael and I loved spending a lot of that time with his parents when we weren’t working at the Inn; we got our homework and a music practice done too along with the play time; and then it was time for me to get to work once I was home again – and dry.

All of the work and studying that followed has been a bit tough to get through tonight, but sometimes I just have to suck it up and push through anyway; and this was one of those nights.  It’s also why I’m fried and need to get started on my nap.  This hasn’t been my most-exciting day ever by a long shot, but they can’t all be like that, and I am glad that I’m keeping up with my self-imposed, tougher work schedule.  I’ll still need all the sleep I can get to keep going like this for the rest of the week, though; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!