Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, March 26, 2018

Cassie's Journal - March 25, 2018


It’s great to be home – even though our first day back at home has been very busy with a lot of work.

This morning, that started out with Tai Chi for our entire gang; breakfast with the extra parents and kids that came over to share that meal with their kids; and then Michael and I had a busy morning at church that included a teen praise team song and preview for our Easter sunrise service; the rest of the Palm Sunday celebration.  We also had more work to get ready for the sunrise service; and then we needed to hurry to the Inn for the lunch shift.

We worked all day; used our lunch break for the bonus teen praise team practice we had at the church; and then worked the dinner-to-close shift.  That was a very busy handful of hours; and the main dining room was nearly sold-out for both buffet sittings.  That had everything to do with the last day of March Break; and I won’t make any jokes about the parents wanting to celebrate their kids going back to school in the morning!  Grandma and Grandpa had our familial gang there for the early buffet; and they were in my section for that meal; so I got to spend a bit of that time with them – if not enjoy that meal with them.

Michael and I were at the Inn until ten-thirty; I walked him home; and then came on to my house after a quick goodnight hug and kiss with him because I had a lot to get done tonight.  Mom and I skipped the Magi lesson, but Dad was still working; so I stopped into the office for a quick bedtime visit; and then came up to my room and got to work.  I used a lot of time-phasing; got about two work days of work and studying finished; and now I really need to crash and nap before I’ll need to get up and started on our first day back to school – and the last week of March.

We’re only going to have a four-day school week ahead of the Easter weekend, but I’ll be busier because of that – and the need to get done my usual work over the next three nights instead of four.  Three more late nights is another good reason for getting to that nap right now, and that’s all my news for today anyway; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!