Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Cassie's Journal - March 28, 2018


I am not filing any complaints with Mother Nature, since we haven’t been home from our holiday in Arizona for long; but I am going to suggest that weather forecasters should get paid based on accuracy – and we, the people – should get to determine how accurate they are!

We’ve now had two days in a row with the actual temperatures falling quite a bit short of what was forecast; and it’s a bit annoying to plan for sixty-degree temperatures; and get something in the forties instead.  We don’t get A’s in our classes if we only get seventy percent on the tests – or less.  I’ll guess that forecasting would improve if the meteorologists start getting paid based on their current accuracy each week or even per day.  I know that’ll never actually happen; but my point is just that I’m again amazed at how much money gets dumped into weather forecasting when we have farmers around here that can give you more-accurate predictions – and they’ll generally be happy to do that over a coffee and bakery treat!

Maybe I should just start my own weather website and do that – for just a few dollars a day! ;^)

Moving along, though it was cool around here today and we got some rain here and there; I was indoors most of the day; and only got rained on a bit on the way home from school.  We had a work day; I worked in the office after getting home and through until Mom, Dad, and the twins were finished their work and studying; and we even had dinner in the office – since we just went with pizza and wings.  I needed to get all of my work for the rest of the week finished tonight; which is why I continued to work and study after coming up to bed.  I’m done a bit earlier than the last couple of nights, but I’ve also done a lot more time-phasing; so I’m even more-exhausted now.  The work is done, though, and I wrapped up my current language studies; so I’ll start a new one next week.

We’ve only got one more school day ahead of the holiday weekend, and we’ll have more family time thanks to the holidays, but we’re also going to be very busy with the extra church services; so I’d better get to sleep and rest up as much as I can before we’ll be busy with all of the Easter holiday fun.  I should re-phrase that, since I don’t think of the Good Friday part of this weekend as fun, but I’m tired; so cut me some slack on the inaccuracy – and we will still have a good day with our family and friends even on one of the most-solemn days of the year.

I’ll need afternoon naps this weekend if I don’t get all of the sleep I can when that’s an option, though, and I’m just rambling now anyway; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!