Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Cassie's Journal - March 13, 2018



I seriously need to stop deferring my journal updates into days that are already too full and busy!  That isn’t an option for tonight, but I am still wiped out; so this is going to be a very short double-update.

Monday – Tai Chi indoors; a quiet morning around the house; and then a fairly-fun school day with Michael and our friends was followed by dinner and the evening at Michael’s house with the usual studying, music, and minor make-out fun before I headed home and got to work on my family business to-do list and language studies.

Today was a near repeat of the morning and school day; we had band practice after school; Michael came home with me for dinner; and then we were at the church for a very long teen praise team practice as we get ready for Easter – and will lose a practice next week during March Break.  I brought Michael home with me after we were done at the church; we did our homework and a Magi lesson with Mom; and then he headed home and I got to work again once I was changed, ready for bed, and tucked in with Mandy.  I have a lot of work to get done this week – also because of March Break, but I’ll have more on that during the next few reports; and really do need to keep this short so that I can get on with my nap.

That’s all I have time for now, but I’ll survive; and will hope that I can get a bit of extra sleep tomorrow night – if I can get my work done early-enough to do that.  You can flip a digital page to find out whether that happens for me or not, but I need to get back to living my life in real  time to find out what happens next; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!