Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, March 30, 2018

Cassie's Journal - March 29, 2018


We had a good last day of the school week; I worked the dinner-to-close shift at the Inn; that was later than normal for a Thursday night for Michael and me because we took care of getting the library set up for the self-serve breakfast our weekend guests will have in the morning while the Inn is closed for Good Friday; and then I went home with Michael for a while – and nearly ended u having an unplanned sofa sleepover before managing to come home because I had things to do before we’ll need to be at the church in the morning for the Good Friday service.

Uncle Adam, Aunt Leanne, Uncle Nick, and Aunt Deborah all have visiting family with them this weekend and tonight, but we don’t; so it’ll be quiet around our house this weekend – at least by comparison to other family homes.  I needed to get ready for the church service and do a last computer check before taking the weekend off; I’ve done both; and now I need to crash and nap while I can.  Even without family here with us, we’re still going to be very busy; and I want to be ready for all of the work and fun we’ll be having.

Again, that’s weird to be thinking fun heading into Good Friday, but it’s still true; so I’ll stick with that description and move along – to nap mode!

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!