Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Cassie's Journal - May 31, 2017



Okay, it’s late again; and this is going to be a short update.

We had great weather again today; so Tai Chi by the river and the outdoor time at school was a lot of fun.  Some of our exam review class time was outdoors too; and our lunch break included some football fun that the girls joined in for instead of just watching the action as we do more often than not most days.

The exam studying was at my house tonight; we started that right after school; and we had an extended break for a late dinner right before the baseball practices that about a third of us had tonight at the park or school.  The sports break was fun, but it meant that we studied until midnight after getting back to that work at my house.  Some of our friends went home earlier than that – including most of the ‘farm’ teens, but we are down to four days before exams start next Monday; so the pressure is on for a few of our classmates.

I really don’t want to drag this out, though; so let’s move along.

I wrapped up my studying early so that I could get the clean-up done while the study group stragglers finished up; and had that done by the time Michael, Rowen, and Tim headed out with the last group at midnight.  There weren’t any remember-forever goodnight kisses with Michael with a gang around us, but he was ready to go and get some sleep by then; and I needed to get up to my room and started on all of my family business work.  A lot of time phasing is the only reason I’m not writing this right before the Tai Chi workout that I’ll be doing in a couple of hours, but while that does come in handy; it is also exhausting to do day after day.  The work and studying is done, though; so I can nap now without feeling guilty about how well I’m keeping up with all of my responsibilities.

It has been a good day, but I’ve hit the wall; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!