Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, June 17, 2017

Cassie's Journal - June 17, 2017



Michael will be here soon after stopping in at home to get cleaned up while I did the same here after we worked the dinner-to-close shift, and then we’ll be heading out to the Norton farm to make a cameo visit to the grad party that he’s hosting for the senior class with a lot of help from his family.  There’s a good chance that we’ll follow that up with some alone time back here and a sofa sleepover; so this is going to be a micro report – and I’ll have to report on the most-fun parts of our day with the next update!

We worked the breakfast shift at the Inn; I caught the last third or so of Ehlana and Naomi’s ball game – and the Herons won six-to-three over the Witch Falls Flamingos.  After that, it was on to chores for the rest of the day until Michael and I needed to get back to the Inn for the dinner-to-close shift.  Miranda and Jacob were short-handed because of the grad party and baseball; which is why I worked and skipped my ball game tonight.  I’ll take the heat for the loss, since we were sunk by the Fix-it Shop Sinkholes, and I’m okay with that; since I also think that our friends that got stuck with that team name deserve a win or two just for that! ;^)

Rowen gave me that bad news; but she wasn’t all that disappointed.  It was hot out; and everyone was just glad to get the game finished before the thunderstorms rolled in.

That, by the way, is messing with the grad party a bit, but they are out on the farm; and had one of the bigger barns ready to go to handle the weather problems.  I won’t say anything about that – even if Michael and I get a bit wet tonight; since Mother Nature did help us out with the rain and storms mostly coming at night last night and tonight; and we’ve mostly had sunny skies to go with the extreme hot.

I wish we could have played more to enjoy that great weather, but we do get to play for a while now; so I’d better stop there and get on with the rest of my night.

It’s going to be fun for the rest of the evening and night whether we get a lot of storms or just a quick blast or two, but I can’t enjoy any of that if I don’t get out of here and head for the Norton farm with Michael; so, until next time...


...May the Magi Force be with you!