Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Cassie's Journal - June 27. 2017



Tai Chi by the river in the fog is a bit freaky; but fun! ;^)

There really isn’t a lot to report for today, but I get to have another early night; so let’s get to it so I can get on with the sleeping part of my day.

I spent the morning doing chores and my family business work while Michael worked at home too; we had a play afternoon that included a picnic at the park with the twins, Naomi, and Aiden; bike riding on the trails at the park and around town; and one swim in the river before I went to have dinner at Michael’s house.  That was both fun and delicious as we got to try out an experimental gourmet meal and have fun with Michael’s parents and sister; we caught a bit of Ehlana’s ball practice on our way to the church for our teen praise team practice; and then we had some music fun while getting ready for the holiday weekend service.  Michael came home with me after that for a bit of quiet cuddle time in the lounge, but went home early because he’s working the breakfast shift in the morning; and so that I could end my day comparatively-early too before we’ll both be into the busy that will keep us on the go through until after the Fourth of July.

I’ll have more on that as we get to the holiday weekend, but I really do want the extra nap time tonight; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!