Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Cassie's Journal - June 13, 2017



I’m going to make this short and head off to sleep because it has been a long, hot, busy day.

Tai Chi by the river was hot; and I mean that in a weather sort of way.  Some of us went for a swim in the river after that to cool off; and then we got on with our regular school and work day.  My school day included more work with the primary grades kids; some fun with Michael and our friends; and some more outdoor fun while we enjoyed that hot weather.  We had concert band practice after last class; that was mostly an end-of-year party; and then we moved on to our last-ever marching band practice.  That wasn’t simply a party because we needed the practice time to get ready for the Fourth of July parade; but we did have fun – even if I was also a bit sad to be almost finished with the marching band phase of my life.  That practice was also too-hot from the weather perspective; so those of us that needed to move on to the teen praise team practice were a bit of a sweaty mess by then.  We couldn’t ease up on that practice either, since we have to get ready for the Fourth of July service in the park, but I pushed through it – and then took Michael home with me so that we could go for another swim in the river once we were finished with the music fun for the day.

We swam; had some Magi play time with Mom after that while having snacks and drinks and a chat with my parents, sister, and brother; and then Michael went home so that I could get to my work.  The rest of my night since then has been a near-repeat of yesterday except that I got started on the work a bit earlier and it’s heading toward one now instead of two.  That’s all I have for my personal news today, though, and I really do want to crash and nap now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!