Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, June 26, 2017

Cassie's Journal - June 25, 2017



We had a pretty good morning with Tai Chi by the river; a gourmet breakfast – for me – at Michael’s house; and our church service and Sunday school fun that included some prep work for the teens ahead of the holiday weekend service in the park.  After that, it was almost all work for Michael, me, and everyone else working at the Inn, and while we had a lot of fun mixed in too; it’s been a tough day and I’m ready to crash and nap now.

I didn’t miss much around home today because Dad needed to work too; Mom, Ethan, and Ehlana split their time between playing and hanging out at the lab for a couple of hours while Dad was busy; and the twins were with their best friends for dinner and the evening while I worked until we closed the Inn at ten-thirty.  Michael took me home with him; we had a bedtime visit with his parents; and a bit of cuddle time after they went to bed for the night.  I came home at eleven-thirty because I had work to do on my computer; I multi-tasked some of that with a bit of Jacuzzi time; and did the rest of my work once I was tucked in for the night with Mandy.  That included an hour and a half of work in ‘real’ time; which is why it’s heading toward three o’clock now – and a big part of the reason for my total lack of energy.

Michael has the next two days off, but will be spending time helping his parents with the chores to get ready for the holiday weekend too; so we’ll see how much time we have left over after the work for playing.  I can keep you posted on that as the week goes along, though, and should be sleeping right now instead of dragging this update out with my mental meanderings; so I’m going to get to that nap right now.

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!